garment wrap on a roll
Perforated garment covers
- All garment wrap on a roll rolls weight approximately 10 kilograms, however the number of garment covers that can fit on a roll decreases as the garment length increases.
- Each garment wrap on a roll is perforation near the top to support a coat hanger. No dust can enter the garment cover.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a garment wrap on a roll
- Garment wrap on a roll are widely used within the dry cleaning industry for keeping garments clean and visible.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on garment wrap on a roll film thickness.
|Width||Opening||Height||Thickness||Bags per roll||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality clothes dust covers.|
|Buy quality polythene garment bags.|
|36" garment covers are suited for smaller items such as t-shirt, shirts, suits and shorts.|
|Buy quality garment cover polythene bags. 48" garment covers can cover many types of jacket.|
- Bespoke perforated garment covers can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Each garment wrap on a roll has a shaped shoulder and a preformed hanger opening.
- 100 gauge (25 microns) thickness is light and transparent.
- Garment wrap on a roll keeps clothes looking clean, fresh and dust free.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of garment wrap on a roll.
- Each garment wrap on a roll is perforated on the top and bottom and can be easily torn off the roll.
- garment wrap on a roll
- roll on garment wrap a