Perforated garment covers
- Each garment bags is perforated on the top and bottom and can be easily torn off the roll.
- All garment bags rolls weight approximately 10 kilograms, however the number of garment covers that can fit on a roll decreases as the garment length increases.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a garment bags
- 100 gauge (25 micron) thickness has low stregth, excellent clarity. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on garment bags film thickness.
- Bespoke perforated garment covers can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
|Width||Opening||Height||Thickness||Bags per roll||Price||Our reference|
- Each garment bags is perforation near the top to support a coat hanger. No dust can enter the garment cover.
- Garment bags are widely used within the dry cleaning industry for keeping garments clean and visible.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of garment bags.
- Garment bags keeps clothes looking clean, fresh and dust free.
- Each garment bags has a shaped shoulder and a preformed hanger opening.