Perforated garment covers
- Each dry cleaning covers is perforation near the top to support a coat hanger. No dust can enter the garment cover.
- Dry cleaning covers are widely used within the dry cleaning industry for keeping garments clean and visible.
- Each dry cleaning covers is perforated on the top and bottom and can be easily torn off the roll.
- Dry cleaning covers keeps clothes looking clean, fresh and dust free.
- All dry cleaning covers rolls weight approximately 10 kilograms, however the number of garment covers that can fit on a roll decreases as the garment length increases.
|Width||Opening||Height||Thickness||Bags per roll||Price||Our reference|
- 100 gauge (25 micron) thickness has low stregth, excellent clarity. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on dry cleaning covers film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of dry cleaning covers.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a dry cleaning covers
- Bespoke perforated garment covers can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- Each dry cleaning covers has a shaped shoulder and a preformed hanger opening.