vacuum sealer pouches
Vacuum storage bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the vacuum sealer pouches.
- Vacuum sealer pouches remove atmospheric oxygen. The inside atmosphere of the package is modified to extend the life of the product.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a vacuum sealer pouches
- Thus vacuum sealer pouches result in reduced product loss.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality insulated freezer shopping bags.|
|Buy quality freezer cool bags.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on vacuum sealer pouches film thickness.
- Vacuum sealer pouches can be used to increase the shelf life of food products as the food is barrier sealed from external elements. This also help to seals in flavors. All this is achieved with no chemical preservatives.
- Freezing edible items extends storage time by stopping the growth of microorganisms that cause spoilage. A downside to freezer storage is freezer burn. Freezer burn can be identified by ice crystals or discoloration on frozen items. The noticeable product degradation is due to moisture loss. This moisture loss is from the cold, dry air found in freezers. The primary advantage vacuum packaging offers over other forms of freezer storage is complete air reduction from within and outside the package. The reduction in the air keeps moisture within the packaged products and stops freezer burn.
- vacuum sealer pouches
- vacuum pouches sealer