Vacuum storage bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food vacuum bags wholesale film thickness.
- Thus food vacuum bags wholesale result in reduced product loss.
- Food vacuum bags wholesale remove atmospheric oxygen. The inside atmosphere of the package is modified to extend the life of the product.
- Food vacuum bags wholesale can be used to increase the shelf life of food products as the food is barrier sealed from external elements. This also help to seals in flavors. All this is achieved with no chemical preservatives.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a food vacuum bags wholesale
- Freezing edible items extends storage time by stopping the growth of microorganisms that cause spoilage. A downside to freezer storage is freezer burn. Freezer burn can be identified by ice crystals or discoloration on frozen items. The noticeable product degradation is due to moisture loss. This moisture loss is from the cold, dry air found in freezers. The primary advantage vacuum packaging offers over other forms of freezer storage is complete air reduction from within and outside the package. The reduction in the air keeps moisture within the packaged products and stops freezer burn.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the food vacuum bags wholesale.