Marker cable ties
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the tie wraps.
- Wrap the tie wraps around the item, slip the tail through the head and pull.
- The tie wraps flag is large enough for imprinting or hand writing important identification information and assembly numbers.
|Size||Length||Max bundle diameter||Max tensile strength||Marking area||Color||Price per pack||Our reference|
- Tie wraps are used for marking bicycles, guns and other awkward items.
- They are weather resistant UV nylon, so outside storage will not destroy the assigned identification numbers.
- Tie wraps provide a quick and effective method of securing and marking bundles of cables.
- They consist of a one piece self-locking nylon strip.
- tie wraps
- wraps tie