anti static bubble wrap
Anti-static bubble wrap
- The anti static bubble wrap has a light pink color tint to differentiate it from other bubble wrapping materials.
- Static discharge can be damaging to a variety of products. Electronic products are most commonly affected by electrostatic discharge. Plastic material that protect from static discharge include an anti static additive within the resin mixture. The additive is a chemical that makes the surface of the material resistant to static charge. Also, the anti static additives attracts moisture to create a layer on the surface of the material that is not conductive. Conductive and shielding material is used to create a faraday cage around enclosed products. A faraday cage blocks external static electricity by channeling the electricity around the tubing. Another advantage to eliminating static is the reduction of dust and other particles attracted to statically charged materials.
- Anti static bubble wrap manufactured with anti-static properties. Ideal for protecting products sensitive to static electricity. Flexible bubbles conforms to the shape of your product.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the anti static bubble wrap.
- Lightweight anti static bubble wrap helps lower delivery costs.
- Fully re-usable with out any fear of degrading.
- Anti static bubble wrap stops the production of static charge in handling and prevents static discharging to your goods.
- anti static bubble wrap
- bubble static anti wrap