small antistatic bags
Anti-static metallised bags
- These small antistatic bags are transparent and heat sealable.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the small antistatic bags maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- Small antistatic bags protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- The inner layer of the small antistatic bags prevents static from generating inside the bag.
|Buy 200 at £20.00Buy 400 at £38.00Buy 1,000 at £90.00|
|Buy quality anti static bag alternative. Try a anti-static metallised bags (101x152mm) sample.|
|Buy 100 at £19.00Buy 200 at £19.00Buy 500 at £85.50|
|Buy 100 at £44.80Buy 200 at £87.04Buy 500 at £211.20|
- Small antistatic bags are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- Small antistatic bags for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the small antistatic bags.
- Small antistatic bags provide true shielding for static sensitive products.