Anti-static metallized bags
- Metallised packaging are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- Metallised packaging protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- Metallised packaging provide true shielding for static sensitive products.
- Metallised packaging for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
|Buy 100 at £31.80Buy 200 at £60.42Buy 500 at £143.10|
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the metallised packaging maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the metallised packaging.
- These metallised packaging are transparent and heat sealable.
- The inner layer of the metallised packaging prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.