Anti-static metallized bags
- These metallised packaging are transparent and heat sealable.
- Metallised packaging are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- Metallised packaging protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the metallised packaging.
|Buy quality metallised packaging.|
|Buy quality anti static packaging.|
- The inner layer of the metallised packaging prevents static from generating inside the bag. The Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Metallised packaging are used for packaging static sensitive components. They should be used where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- Metallised packaging provide shielding for static sensitive products.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the metallised packaging maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.