Anti-static metallised bags
- Metallised packaging for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- These metallised packaging are transparent and heat sealable.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the metallised packaging maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- Metallised packaging provide true shielding for static sensitive products.
|Buy 200 at £20.00Buy 400 at £38.00Buy 1,000 at £90.00|
|Buy quality extra large antistatic bag. Try a anti-static metallised bags (101x152mm) sample.|
|Buy 100 at £12.15Buy 200 at £23.09Buy 500 at £54.68|
|Buy quality large anti static bags.|
|Buy 100 at £19.00Buy 200 at £19.00Buy 500 at £85.50|
|Buy 100 at £31.80Buy 200 at £60.42Buy 500 at £143.10|
|Buy quality extra large antistatic bag.|
|Buy 100 at £44.80Buy 200 at £87.04Buy 500 at £211.20|
- The inner layer of the metallised packaging prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the metallised packaging.
- Metallised packaging are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Metallised packaging protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.