Anti-static metallized bags
- Antistatic packaging provide shielding for static sensitive products.
- The inner layer of the antistatic packaging prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Antistatic packaging are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- Antistatic packaging are used for packaging static sensitive components. They should be used where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Antistatic packaging protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- These antistatic packaging are transparent and heat sealable.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the antistatic packaging maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the antistatic packaging.