resealable polyprop t-shirt bags
D-range polypropylene bags / warning notice / resealable flap
- Resealable polyprop t-shirt bags include warning notice - 10 language printed warning notice (English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Slovak).
- These bags have 2 small half moon punch holes near the bottom of the resealable polyprop t-shirt bags allow air to escape for neat packing.
- All our resealable polyprop t-shirt bags can be used for food storage.
- Resealable polyprop t-shirt bags are ideal for storing, shipping and showcasing both food and non-food products - including bakery, meat produce, clothes, textiles or retail products.
- Resealable polyprop t-shirt bags include resealable selfseal flap - just peel and seal. Quick and quiet closure with a self adhesive strip.
- Polypropylene is similar in appearance to cellophane but is a plastic rather than paper based material. It provides a highly protective barrier against moisture and vapor and delays evaporation and dehydration to preserve freshness and taste of packaged food. It is less expensive and more flexible than cellophane.
- We also sell poly bags with 10 language printed warning notice.
- Click here to see a D-range 10 language warning notice close up.
- The high gloss and clarity of the resealable polyprop t-shirt bags enhance the appeal of the product within.
- Resealable polyprop t-shirt bags are hi-clarity, light weight, have excellent moisture barrier and a clean shiny finish.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the resealable polyprop t-shirt bags.
- Other popular items include: Shrink wrap film, Woven polyprop sacks, Mailing bags.
- 180 gauge (or 45 microns) film is extremely tough and hard wearing.
- All of our resealable polyprop t-shirt bags are pre-opened. This saves time and money when filling bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on resealable polyprop t-shirt bags film thickness.
- Resealable polyprop t-shirt bags are the modern choice for packaging items that will be displayed to consumers in their plastic wrap.