plastic packaging for t shirts
Plain polypropylene bags
- 150 gauge or 38 microns thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing.
- Plain plastic packaging for t shirts are commonly used to store sweets or greeting cards.
- These plastic packaging for t shirts are commonly used to store C7, C6, C5 greeting cards. The standard bags are designed to take one card and envelope. If many greeting card must be stored in a single bag then a slightly larger polypropyleene bag size should be used. If in doubt please order a sample.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £23.98Buy 2,000 at £45.78Buy 5,000 at £109.00|
|Try a plain polyprop bags (7x14") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £46.78Buy 2,000 at £90.67Buy 5,000 at £216.56|
|Buy quality cellophane bags for clothing. Try a plain polyprop bags (12x15") sample.|
- Recently added items: Black bags, Rubble sacks, Polyprop strapping, Bin liners.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the plastic packaging for t shirts.
- Plain plastic packaging for t shirts made from high gloss material.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on plastic packaging for t shirts film thickness.
- Please note these basic plastic packaging for t shirts have no flap, no punch holes, no printed warning notice and are not resealable.