heavy duty clear poly bags
Very strong polythene bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty clear poly bags film thickness.
- Extremely tough heavy duty clear poly bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- All heavy duty clear poly bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £43.00Buy 2,000 at £81.59Buy 5,000 at £192.94|
|Buy 1,000 at £70.90Buy 2,000 at £137.50Buy 5,000 at £333.02|
|Buy quality block bottom bags.|
|Buy 1,000 at £71.86Buy 2,000 at £134.73Buy 5,000 at £392.96|
|Buy 500 at £89.70Buy 1,000 at £171.60Buy 2,500 at £409.50|
|Buy quality plain plastic bags. Try a very strong polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy 400 at £91.26|
|Buy quality heat sealable food packaging.|
|Buy 200 at £46.49Buy 400 at £89.88Buy 1,000 at £216.94|
|Buy quality large food grade bags. 18x24" very strong poly bags are slightly larger than A2 card. Try a very strong polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy 200 at £63.14Buy 400 at £122.07Buy 1,000 at £294.66|
|Buy 100 at £85.90Buy 200 at £161.69Buy 500 at £378.96|
|Buy quality vacuum food storage bags.|
|Buy 100 at £96.22Buy 200 at £186.79Buy 500 at £452.82|
|Buy quality sapphire food grade bags. Linear low density 400g material permits bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing equal or even stronger puncture resistance as a standard low density bag with a higher gauge.|
|Buy 50 at £54.41Buy 100 at £105.61Buy 250 at £256.03|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty clear poly bags.
- These heavy duty clear poly bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
- These heavy duty clear poly bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.