food packaging products
Strong polythene bags
- Food packaging products are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- All food packaging products have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on food packaging products film thickness.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 10,000 at £79.80Buy 20,000 at £151.62Buy 50,000 at £359.10|
|Buy 1,000 at £20.04Buy 2,000 at £38.08Buy 5,000 at £90.18|
|Buy 1,000 at £36.46Buy 2,000 at £75.08Buy 5,000 at £182.33|
|Buy quality heavy gauge poly bags. 10x12" heavy duty A4 poly bags are slightly larger that A4 card. Try a strong polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £42.80Buy 2,000 at £82.93Buy 5,000 at £200.63|
|Buy quality heat sealable food packaging. Try a strong polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Buy 100 at £43.01Buy 200 at £80.29Buy 500 at £193.55|
- Click here to see a strong polythene bags 10x12 250g close up.
- Food packaging products are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- This gauge of food packaging products eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the food packaging products.