block bottom bags
Strong polythene bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the block bottom bags.
- This gauge of block bottom bags eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on block bottom bags film thickness.
- Block bottom bags are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £42.80Buy 2,000 at £82.93Buy 5,000 at £200.63|
|Try a strong polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
|Buy quality elite linear food bags.|
|Buy 100 at £43.01Buy 200 at £80.29Buy 500 at £193.55|
- All block bottom bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Click here to see a strong polythene bags 10x12 250g close up.
- Block bottom bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.