bespoke polythene packaging
Strong polythene bags
- Bespoke polythene packaging are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Click here to see a strong polythene bags 10x12 250g close up.
- All bespoke polythene packaging have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on bespoke polythene packaging film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 10,000 at £79.80Buy 20,000 at £151.62Buy 50,000 at £359.10|
|Buy quality plastic bags on a roll.|
|Buy 1,000 at £20.04Buy 2,000 at £38.08Buy 5,000 at £90.18|
|Buy quality clear photo bags.|
|Buy 1,000 at £26.37Buy 2,000 at £54.21Buy 5,000 at £131.85|
|Buy quality a4 heavy polythene pockets.|
|Buy 1,000 at £36.46Buy 2,000 at £75.08Buy 5,000 at £182.33|
|10x12" heavy duty A4 poly bags are slightly larger that A4 card. Try a strong polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
|Buy quality block bottom bags.|
|Buy 500 at £79.36Buy 1,000 at £153.76Buy 2,500 at £372.00|
- Bespoke polythene packaging are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- This gauge of bespoke polythene packaging eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the bespoke polythene packaging.