bespoke polythene packaging
Strong polythene bags
- All bespoke polythene packaging have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Click here to see a strong polythene bags 10x12 250g close up.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on bespoke polythene packaging film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £26.37Buy 2,000 at £54.21Buy 5,000 at £131.85|
|Buy quality food packaging bags.|
|Buy 1,000 at £36.46Buy 2,000 at £75.08Buy 5,000 at £182.33|
|Buy quality heat sealable food packaging. 10x12" heavy duty A4 poly bags are slightly larger that A4 card. Try a strong polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £42.80Buy 2,000 at £82.93Buy 5,000 at £200.63|
|Try a strong polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
|Buy quality food storage bags.|
|Buy 100 at £43.01Buy 200 at £80.29Buy 500 at £193.55|
|Buy 50 at £70.00Buy 100 at £132.38Buy 250 at £321.50|
|Buy quality heavy duty bags for clothing. 50 perforated poly bags on a roll.|
- Bespoke polythene packaging are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- This gauge of bespoke polythene packaging eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the bespoke polythene packaging.
- Bespoke polythene packaging are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.