bespoke polythene packaging
Strong polythene bags
- Bespoke polythene packaging are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Bespoke polythene packaging are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on bespoke polythene packaging film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 10,000 at £79.80Buy 20,000 at £151.62Buy 50,000 at £359.10|
|Buy 1,000 at £20.04Buy 2,000 at £38.08Buy 5,000 at £90.18|
|Buy 1,000 at £61.63Buy 2,000 at £119.41Buy 5,000 at £288.90|
|Try a strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
- Click here to see a bespoke polythene packaging close up.
- This gauge of bespoke polythene packaging eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the bespoke polythene packaging.
- All bespoke polythene packaging have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.