a4 plastic wallets
Heavy duty polythene bags
- A4 plastic wallets excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- A4 plastic wallets suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on a4 plastic wallets film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £12.51Buy 2,000 at £23.94Buy 5,000 at £57.12|
|Buy quality blue tint bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (5x7") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £33.57Buy 2,000 at £62.94Buy 5,000 at £152.11|
|Buy quality blue plastic bags. 10x12" heat sealable plastic food bags are slightly larger that A4 card.|
|Buy 1,000 at £50.25Buy 2,000 at £93.80Buy 5,000 at £217.75|
|Buy quality plastic bag wholesalers. Try a heavy duty polybags (12x18") sample.|
- A4 plastic wallets are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- 200 gauge or 50 microns thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a4 plastic wallets.