Ribbon wound steel strapping
- Ribbon wound steel strapping for heavy duty applications.
- Ribbon steel strapping usage include package reinforcement, bundling, palletizing and box closure.
|Blue ribbon wound 31kg reel. Breaking strain of 775kg. 335m supplied per coil.|
- Ribbon wound steel strapping has very high tensile strength.
- Ribbon steel strapping is used primarily for heavy duty applications where high levels of strength and little to no stretching is desired.
- Steel strapping is not forgiving and can damage products making it inappropriate for more delicate products.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the ribbon wound steel strapping.