polyester strap suppliers
- Polyester strap suppliers is an alternative to steel strapping.
- Polyester strap suppliers is a nylon strapping, stronger than polyprop and safer than steel, can be cut with scissors and needs buckles to be sealed.
- Further polyester strap suppliers is available in a large range of widths and thicknesses.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polyester strap suppliers.
- Polyester strap suppliers is a safe way to secure all types of products.
- Polyester strap suppliers does not rust or stain you product.
|Width||Length||Breaking strength||Price||Our reference|
|600m||550kbs||Buy 1 at £53.20Buy 2 at £104.00Buy 5 at £254.00|
|Buy quality polyprop strapping for machines.|
- Click here to see a polyester strapping roll close up.
- 130KBS means the polyester strap suppliers can withstand 130kg before breaking.
- KBS stands for 'Kilogram Breaking Strength'.
- Polyester strap suppliers gives reduced indentation on palletised goods compared to steel strapping.