pallet strapping suppliers
- Pallet strapping suppliers is an alternative to steel strapping.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet strapping suppliers.
- Pallet strapping suppliers is a safe way to secure all types of products.
- Further pallet strapping suppliers is available in a large range of widths and thicknesses.
- KBS stands for 'Kilogram Breaking Strength'.
- Pallet strapping suppliers is a nylon strapping, stronger than polyprop and safer than steel, can be cut with scissors and needs buckles to be sealed.
|Width||Length||Breaking strength||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality stainless steel banding material.|
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a pallet strapping suppliers
- Pallet strapping suppliers does not rust or stain you product.
- 130KBS means the pallet strapping suppliers can withstand 130kg before breaking.
- Pallet strapping suppliers gives reduced indentation on palletised goods compared to steel strapping.
- pallet strapping suppliers
- pallet suppliers strapping