pallet strapping suppliers
- Pallet strapping suppliers is an alternative to steel strapping.
- Pallet strapping suppliers does not rust or stain you product.
- 130KBS means the pallet strapping suppliers can withstand 130kg before breaking.
- Click here to see a polyester strapping roll close up.
- KBS stands for 'Kilogram Breaking Strength'.
- Pallet strapping suppliers gives reduced indentation on palletised goods compared to steel strapping.
|Width||Length||Breaking strength||Price||Our reference|
|600m||550kbs||Buy 1 at £53.20Buy 2 at £104.00Buy 5 at £254.00|
- Further pallet strapping suppliers is available in a large range of widths and thicknesses.
- Pallet strapping suppliers is a safe way to secure all types of products.
- Pallet strapping suppliers is a nylon strapping, stronger than polyprop and safer than steel, can be cut with scissors and needs buckles to be sealed.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet strapping suppliers.