- Pallet banding is a nylon strapping, stronger than polyprop and safer than steel, can be cut with scissors and needs buckles to be sealed.
- Pallet banding is a safe way to secure all types of products.
- Click here to see a polyester strapping roll close up.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet banding.
- 130KBS means the pallet banding can withstand 130kg before breaking.
- KBS stands for 'Kilogram Breaking Strength'.
|Width||Length||Breaking strength||Price||Our reference|
|600m||550kbs||Buy 1 at £53.20Buy 2 at £104.00Buy 5 at £254.00|
|Buy quality heavy duty machine strapping.|
- Further pallet banding is available in a large range of widths and thicknesses.
- Pallet banding is an alternative to steel strapping.
- Pallet banding does not rust or stain you product.
- Pallet banding gives reduced indentation on palletised goods compared to steel strapping.