pallet shrink wrapper
Pallet shrink wrap
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet shrink wrapper.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Pallet shrink wrapper is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Pallet shrink wrapper is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
|Buy quality black pallet wrap.|
|Buy quality shrink wrap distributors. The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality shrink wrap films. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Buy quality heat shrink bags for pallets. For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core pallet shrink wrapper the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Pallet shrink wrapper is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- pallet shrink wrapper
- shrink pallet wrapper