Pallet shrink covers
- Pallet bag covers can be shrunk (reduced in size) using a heat shrink gun to 1200x800x1200mm.
- Pallet bag covers can be used to store products in wet and humid environments. Condensation, humidity and moisture can damage and destroy many products.
- Pallet bag covers are made from high 500 gauge polythene.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet bag covers.
- Pallet bag covers provides protection against dust, moisture and UV rays.
- Pallet bag covers are ideal for securing odd shaped or heavy pallets which can be shrink wrapped for transport or storage to protect from the elements.
- Pallet bag covers help with load concealment during transport. Products within the shipment cannot be detected unless the film and top sheeting are removed. This helps to deter theft and unneeded difficulties during transportation and storage.
- Pallet bag covers requires heat to shrink heavy duty LDPE shrink film, the plastic shrinks conforming to the shape of the pallet and holding it tight.
- Pallet bag covers are supplied perforated on a roll. Each roll contains 30 pallet shrink covers.