clear shrink wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Clear shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the clear shrink wrap.
- Clear shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality shrink wrap films. For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core clear shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Clear shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- clear shrink wrap
- shrink wrap clear