Polyprop fragile tape
- Polyprop fragile tape is low noise, high strength adhesive tape.
- The tape is ideal for sealing parcels that contain fragile material. Clear and bold red letters makes it obvious that the contents could be easily broken.
- Durable polypropylene material is strong and long lasting.
- Polyprop fragile tape allows users to quickly and effectively identify and mark internal surfaces.
- This tape is commonly used in warehouses and on factory floors for lane marking and identifying hazardous areas, such as marking out trackways for construction vehicles or defining walkway areas for pedestrians. It can be used to apply to low hanging ceilings or products to warn of low headroom and to warn of changes in floor levels.
- Due to no residue being left, this tape is suitable for either temporary or permanent marking.
- The tape achieves best performance when applied to a clean surface.
- Strong and durable, this tape can withstand heavy duty use such as footing and forklifts.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polyprop fragile tape.