Gummed paper tape
- Brown gummed paper tape for sealing cartons and envelopes.
- Gummed paper tape can be fully recycled with board once used and is bio-degradable.
- Gummed paper tape gives a tamper evident seal and is suitable for both cold and room temperature.
- Gummed paper tape has a natural starch adhesive that bonds to box fibres to create a super secure seal.The box fibres bond with the paper tape to create a seal that is impossible to tear off. The seal is incredibly difficult to peel off, and leaves behind significant damage to the carton. If someone was to tamper with a box sealed with gummed paper tape, it would be highly noticeable.
- Gummed paper tape is water activated.It is made from a combination of natural paper and starch, which means it is environmentally friendly and fully recyclable.
- The secure seal provides strength to a carton as it bonds and performs extremely well in different temperatures. Gummed paper tape has a high heat and cold tolerance, it can be used when exporting goods abroad to hot or humid places, as well as storing goods in deep freeze conditions.
- There is very little waste when using gummed paper tape, as the minimal amount of tape needed is dispensed to create a seal, leaving no waste to trim.
- Gummed paper tape is a preferred sealing option of many fulfilment operations because it creates a uniform looking package that is incredibly difficult to tamper with.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the gummed paper tape.