brown paper tape
Gummed paper tape
- Brown paper tape for sealing cartons and envelopes.
- Brown paper tape has a natural starch adhesive that bonds to box fibres to create a super secure seal. The box fibres bond with the paper tape to create a seal that is impossible to tear off.
- Brown paper tape has a high heat and cold tolerance, it can be used when exporting goods abroad to hot or humid places, as well as storing goods in deep freeze conditions.
- There is very little waste when using brown paper tape, as the minimal amount of tape needed is dispensed to create a seal, leaving no waste to trim.
- Standard brown paper tape is ideal for pre pack work, small packages and bulky envelopes.
- Brown paper tape is a preferred sealing option of many fulfilment operations because it creates a uniform looking package that is incredibly difficult to tamper with.
- The natural adhesive is incredibly strong and allows the box fibres to bond with the paper tape, to create a seal that is virtually impossible to tear off once applied. If someone was to tamper with a box sealed with gummed paper tape, it would be highly noticeable.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the brown paper tape.
- Brown paper tape gives a tamper evident seal and suitable for both cold and room temperature.
- Brown paper tape has a natural starch adhesive that bonds to box fibres to create a super secure seal.
- The secure seal provides strength to a carton as it bonds and performs extremely well in different temperatures.
- The seal is incredibly difficult to peel off, and leaves behind significant damage to the carton. If someone was to tamper with a box sealed with gummed paper tape, it would be highly noticeable.
- Brown paper tape is water activated. It is made from a combination of natural paper and starch, which means it is environmentally friendly and fully recyclable.
- Can be fully recycled with board once used and is bio-degradable.
- brown paper tape
- tape paper brown