polythene tubing uk
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Polythene tubing uk is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polythene tubing uk.
- Polythene tubing uk is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heat seal roll. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (4") sample.|
|Buy quality heat seal bags roll. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (36") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic couch cover. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Polythene tubing uk is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on polythene tubing uk film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the polythene tubing uk which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter polythene tubing uk sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Polythene tubing uk can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- polythene tubing uk
- tubing polythene uk