lay flat poly tubing
Center folded layflat tubing
- Lay flat poly tubing manufactured from low density polythene and widely used as protection from dust, dirt and moisture.
- Lay flat poly tubing is widely used in many outdoor tasks for example in building work, plant protection, cold frames, ground work, greenhouses etc.
- Lay flat poly tubing are widely used to protect the top of pallets from dirt and moisture.
|Width||Opening||Length||Thickness||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|40kg||Buy 1 at £121.25|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the lay flat poly tubing once fully opened.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on lay flat poly tubing film thickness.
- The lay flat poly tubing roll opens to 2 meters wide.
- Lay flat poly tubing are ideal for covering large items such as furniture and flooring.
- Lay flat poly tubing pre cut on one side. Simply open the poly tubing wide to form a single sheet.
- Lay flat poly tubing is ideal for wrapping goods in storage or transit and for protecting furniture and floors when decorating.