Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Heat seal plastic roll is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- Heat seal plastic roll is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Heat seal plastic roll can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
- Heat seal plastic roll is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal plastic roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- 500 gauge (127 micron) thickness has excellent strength and slightly cloudy clarity and can be used for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat seal plastic roll film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal plastic roll.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal plastic roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However, these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.