heat seal bags for food
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) heat seal bags for food film thickness.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bags for food sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Heat seal bags for food is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|Buy quality layflat plastic tubing. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (4") sample.|
|Buy quality impulse sealer. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|Buy quality heat seal bags uk. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
- Heat seal bags for food is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags for food which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat seal bags for food is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- Heat seal bags for food can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags for food.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- heat seal bags for food
- for bags seal food heat