heat seal bags for food
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter heat seal bags for food sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Heat seal bags for food is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
- Heat seal bags for food is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|168 meters||2kg||Buy 1 at £13.20Buy 2 at £25.08Buy 5 at £59.40|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (2") sample.|
|330 meters||6kg||Buy 1 at £39.60Buy 2 at £75.24Buy 5 at £178.20|
|Buy quality conservatory furniture covers. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|330 meters||16kg||Buy 1 at £65.76Buy 2 at £122.75Buy 5 at £295.92|
|Buy quality food bag sealing machine. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|245 meters||18kg||Buy 1 at £73.98Buy 2 at £138.10Buy 5 at £332.91|
|Buy quality clear plastic cover. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heat seal bags for food.
- Heat seal bags for food is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Items can be inserted into the heat seal bags for food which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Heat seal bags for food can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness heat seal bags for food film thickness.