food bags on a roll
Heavy duty layflat tubing
- Food bags on a roll is ideal for packaging difficult to wrap items.
- Food bags on a roll can be used for wrapping and freezing foods and is stable down to domestic deep freeze levels.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the food bags on a roll.
- We can make stronger layflat tubing: 700 gauge layflat tubing or even 1000 gauge layflat tubing. However these layflat rolls must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 10 layflat rolls minimum.
|Width||Film thickness||Length||Weight||Price per roll||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (3") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (6") sample.|
|Buy quality lay flat plastic bags. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (8") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (10") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (12") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (18") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (24") sample.|
|Buy quality clear storage bags. Try a heavy duty layflat tubing (48") sample.|
- 500 gauge (127 microns thickness) food bags on a roll film thickness.
- Items can be inserted into the food bags on a roll which is then cut to the required length. The ends are then heat sealed using our impulse heat sealer to create made to measure bags. There is no need for a large inventory of poly bags.
- Food bags on a roll is water tight and is often used for air-ducting.
- Buy with confidence, try a 0.5 meter food bags on a roll sample - available on selected sizes for £0.20.
- Food bags on a roll is used as waterproof protection for products in storage or transit.
- We can manufacture bespoke heavy duty layflat tubing subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- food bags on a roll
- roll a bags food on