woven polypropylene sacks
Woven polypropylene sacks
- Woven polypropylene sacks have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
- Woven polypropylene sacks and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- Woven polypropylene sacks are thus safe from premature weathering and sunlight as well.
|Buy quality woven polypropylene rubble builder sacks.|
- Woven polypropylene sacks are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
- The woven polypropylene sacks can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Woven polypropylene sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Woven polypropylene sacks can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the woven polypropylene sacks.
- Woven polypropylene sacks are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.
- woven polypropylene sacks
- sacks polypropylene woven