Woven polypropylene sacks
- Polypropylene sacks are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
- Polypropylene sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Polypropylene sacks and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
|Width||Length||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 100 at £38.40Buy 200 at £72.00Buy 500 at £174.00|
|Buy quality woven poly sacks.|
- They usually hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- This makes polypropylene sacks and sacks a great for products such as rice, grass seed, logs, nuts and bolts, peat, coal and bricks.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polypropylene sacks.
- Polypropylene sacks are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.