Woven polypropylene sacks
- Poly woven bags and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- Poly woven bags are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
- Poly woven bags can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.
- The poly woven bags can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the poly woven bags.
- Poly woven bags are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- Poly woven bags are thus safe from premature weathering and sunlight as well.
- Poly woven bags have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
- Poly woven bags are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.