Woven polypropylene sacks
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the aggregate sacks.
- Aggregate sacks and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- Aggregate sacks are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
|Buy quality aggregate sacks.|
- Aggregate sacks can be used as builders bags, sandbags, storage sacks etc.
- Aggregate sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight.
- Aggregate sacks are thus safe from premature weathering and sunlight as well.
- They are ideal for heavy, sharp fabricated products and engineering parts.
- Aggregate sacks are ideal for carrying sand, bricks, rubble and cement bags. They are resistant to winter weather.
- Aggregate sacks have a 10x10 weave count and are single fold bottom stitch and with top hemmed stitch (hemming) for extra strength.
- The aggregate sacks can hold hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- aggregate sacks
- sacks aggregate