View our range of industrial strength bags. Woven polypropylene sacks are economical, strong, tear resistant and light weight. For industrial strength application choose 550 gauge aggregate sacks.
Woven polypropylene sacks
Strong, tear resistant bags for sharp products.
Rubble aggregate sacks
Rubble aggregate sacks for carrying debris, bricks, rubble etc.
|Width||Length||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 100 at £38.40Buy 200 at £72.00Buy 500 at £174.00|
|Buy 50 at £24.75Buy 100 at £46.20Buy 500 at £222.75|
- Woven polypropylene bags and sacks combine the advantages of strength and light weight.
- This makes woven polypropylene bags and sacks a great for products such as rice, grass seed, logs, nuts and bolts, peat, coal and bricks.
- Woven polypropylene bags are also known as pp bags or polyprop bags.
- They usually hold between 10kg and 50kg of weight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the woven polyprop sack.
- Size specification: The second measurement gives the length the woven polyprop sack.
|Opening||Height||Film thickness||Price per box||Our reference|
|Buy 100 at £37.84Buy 200 at £71.23Buy 500 at £166.95|
|Try a rubble aggregate sacks (20x30") sample.|
- Made from solar blue LLDPE resin.
- 550 gauge or 137 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on aggregate sacks film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the aggregate sacks unopened/unfilled.
- Size specification: The third measurement gives the height/depth of the aggregate sacks.