Panel grip seal bags
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a ziplock bags
- Ziplock bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the ziplock bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (2.25x3") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (3.5x4.5") sample.|
|Buy quality super grip bags.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (9x12.75") sample.|
|Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (10x14") sample.|
- Ziplock bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Ziplock bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- Ziplock bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- Ziplock bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Ziplock bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- ziplock bags
- bags ziplock