small plastic self seal bags
Plain grip seal bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on small plastic self seal bags film thickness.
- Small plastic self seal bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- Small plastic self seal bags are suitable for food use.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Suitable for tiny items that must be stored safely.Try a plain gripseal bags (1.5x2.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Buy quality poly grip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x3.25") sample.|
|Buy quality large resealable bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (4.5x4.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality poly grip bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (5x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality grip seal poly bags. 12.75x12.75" grip seal bags are bigger that to A4 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (11x16") sample.|
|Slightly larger than A3 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (15x20") sample.|
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: small plastic self seal bags
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Store belongings in small plastic self seal bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- Once fastened small plastic self seal bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Peel and seal small plastic self seal bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the small plastic self seal bags.
- small plastic self seal bags
- seal bags plastic small self