self seal plastic bags
Panel grip seal bags
- Self seal plastic bags have all the advantages of a grip-seal bag but with the added bonus of three white panels to write on.
- Need more detail? Click on the following link to see a self seal plastic bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the self seal plastic bags.
- Use a marker, ballpoint pen or pencil on the panel to identify the contents without using a label.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality large heavy duty resealable plastic bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (5.5x5.5") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty zip lock bags.|
|Buy quality airtight plastic bags.|
|Buy quality snap shut plastic bags. Try a write-on panel gripseal bags (9x12.75") sample.|
- Self seal plastic bags are used for packaging items for dispatch, organising small components or labelling items for better stock control.
- Self seal plastic bags are ideal for samples, seeds, powders granules etc.
- Self seal plastic bags are generally not waterproof. If left in contact with excess humidity or water, moister will eventually build inside. However this is common with all types of plastic bags.
- Self seal plastic bags are closed at the top by squeezing the interlocking zipper together enabling the bag to be closed and reopened many times.
- For advice on film thickness please refer to the film thickness guide.
- Self seal plastic bags are perfect for storing and preserving your photos, collectibles and artwork.
- self seal plastic bags
- seal bags plastic self