Plain grip seal bags
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: gripwell bags
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Gripwell bags are suitable for food use.
- Once fastened gripwell bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the gripwell bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price||Our reference|
- Gripwell bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- Peel and seal gripwell bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- 180 gauge (50 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on gripwell bags film thickness.
- Store belongings in gripwell bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.