Plain grip seal bags
- 180 gauge (50 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- Peel and seal gripwell bags have no wastage: the snap close self seal channel makes the bag reusable.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the gripwell bags.
- Need more help? Click on the following link to see a grip seal bags close up: gripwell bags
- Store belongings in gripwell bags when flying as mandated by the Department for Transport.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Reference||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy quality gripwell grip seal bags. Try a plain gripseal bags (2.25x2.25") sample.|
|Buy quality grip seal bags wholesale. Try a plain gripseal bags (3x7.5") sample.|
|Buy quality small snap shut plastic bag. 7.5x7.5" grip seal bags are similar to A5 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (6x9") sample.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (8x11") sample.|
|Buy quality clear plastic sealed a4 bags. 12.75x12.75" grip seal bags are bigger that to A4 card.|
|Try a plain gripseal bags (15x20") sample.|
- The grip-seal ensures the bag stays firmly shut once sealed protecting against dirt and moisture but can be quickly opened.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on gripwell bags film thickness.
- Made from 100% virgin, low-density polythene film.
- Once fastened gripwell bags will remain firmly closed until manually opened.
- Gripwell bags are suitable for food use.
- Gripwell bags are airtight which keeps their contents clean and dry.
- gripwell bags
- bags gripwell