Single wall corrugated sheet
- Corrugated sheets are used as layering pads within cardboard boxes to cushion, protect and stabilise packaged products.
- Corrugated sheets can be used as layering pads to stabilise boxes stacked on a pallet.
- The corrugated sheets can be inserted into mailing bags to help keep documents flat and protect corners and surfaces from scratching and abrasion.
- Corrugated sheets can be trimmed down to the desired size. The sheets are easy to store, reusable and recyclable. Corrugated sheets have a brown kraft paper outer layer.
|Single wall layer pads. 125KTB 0901.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the single wall corrugated sheet. The second measurement gives the length the corrugated sheet.