metallised shielding bags
Anti-static metallised bags
- Metallised shielding bags protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- The inner layer of the metallised shielding bags prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the metallised shielding bags.
|Buy 200 at £20.00Buy 400 at £38.00Buy 1,000 at £90.00|
|Buy quality buy anti static bag. Try a anti-static metallised bags (101x152mm) sample.|
- Metallised shielding bags are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- Metallised shielding bags provide true shielding for static sensitive products.
- Metallised shielding bags for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- These metallised shielding bags are transparent and heat sealable.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the metallised shielding bags maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.