metallised shielding bags
Anti-static metallised bags
- Metallised shielding bags are manufactured with a transparent layered laminate that provides optimum static shielding with maximum visibility.
- These metallised shielding bags are transparent and heat sealable.
- The inner layer of the metallised shielding bags prevents static from generating inside the bag.
- Metallised shielding bags provide true shielding for static sensitive products.
|Buy 100 at £12.15Buy 200 at £23.09Buy 500 at £54.68|
|Buy 100 at £31.80Buy 200 at £60.42Buy 500 at £143.10|
|Buy quality test-keyword-1.|
|Buy 100 at £44.80Buy 200 at £87.04Buy 500 at £211.20|
|Buy quality extra large antistatic bag.|
- Metallised shielding bags for packaging static sensitive and non-static sensitive components where electrostatic contamination is a problem.
- Metallised shielding bags protects against ESD damage by forming a Faraday cage around the product.
- Abrasion resistant exterior helps the metallised shielding bags maintain its static shielding capabilities even under rugged handling and reuse.
- Inner layer is bonded to a metallized polyester layer which provides static shielding of the contents.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the metallised shielding bags.