We carefully package every freight shipment so that it will arrive in good condition. This document clearly explains our shipping policy and cost of delivering items. Click on a link to find help on a specific section.
Where do you deliver
We express deliver to mainland UK. For additional cost we can delivery to further locations. Please refer to the information below:
- Next day delivery.
- England, Wales and parts of Scotland.
- All postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3.
- 3 to 5 business days
- An additional £19.99.
- Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
- Includes postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
- 5 to 7 business days
- An additional £24.99.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and the Channel Islands.
- Includes postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
OUT OF UK
Back to top
- Please contact us before placing your order so that we can confirm delivery cost.
How we determine shipping charges
Shipping rates are determined by:
Back to top
- The weight and size of your items.
- The number of packages required to send the items to you. We combine smaller items into the most efficient package size to save you money.
Where to find your shipping charges
You can see your shipping charges in the cart and it will automatically update as you add items. These charges are calculated at next day delivery rates. Back to top
How long will my shipment take to arrive?
We have built up a reputation for excelling in our speed of delivery and communication to our customers. Orders received before 2pm will be dispatched for delivery in the UK the same day for next day delivery. If this is not possible we will sent an email with an estimated delivery time and offer a refund. Back to top
Can I rely on your delivery service?
We work hard to ensure that the couriers we use provide a fast and reliable delivery service for our customers and have a very high success rate. Our delivery time is easily achievable in most circumstances. However, occasionally delivery vans do get stuck in traffic, break down or get lost. If you do experience any problems with your delivery, simply contact us and we will do our very best to sort it out as quickly as possible. Back to top
Delivery charges are calculated based on the total weight of your order.
- A) 0 to 1kg - £5.70
- B) 1 to 2kg - £7.50
- C) 2 to 20kg - £8.99
- D) 20 to 30kg - £12.75
- E) 30 to 40kg - £17.50
- F) 40 to 50kg - £20.00
- G) 50 to 60kg - £22.50
- H) 60 to 70kg - £25.00
- I) 70 to 250kg - £40.00
- J) 250 to 350kg - £50.00
- K) 350 to 600kg - £80.00
- Z) 600kg and over - £99.00
Please note - All prices exclude VAT at 20.0% Back to top