Thankyou for visiting our site. We have collated the most often occuring questions from our customers in this one easy to find page. Please search this page before contacting us. Click on a link to find help on a specific section.
Why buy from Polybags Direct?
Back to top
- Having traded on the internet for some considerable time we have an excellent reputation for service and support.
- We are UK based and all goods offered are stock items and available for immediate dispatch.
- All orders received before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day, orders after 2pm will be dispatched the following day. Full receipt of payment and security checks must be completed for goods are sent.
- All goods supplied are brand new and carry a 30 day money back guarantee.
How can I be sure it is safe to buy online from Polybags Direct?
We use a trusted third party secure server (see http://www.paypal.co.uk). This system is based on encrypted data. It is designed to refuse any transactions which pick up the slightest interference, so only a password encrypted and perfectly clean transaction will be processed. If you are in any way uncertain, please give us a call and we can accept a cheque by post. Back to top
When was Polybags Direct established?
Since 1983 we have been manufacturing packaging products from our factory. In the summer of 2001 we launched the Polybags Direct website. Back to top
What if an item I want is not on the web site?
If it is a standard packing item, just let us know and we will get it for you and add it to the site. Back to top
How do I look without buying?
Click on the buttons on the left navigation bar to browse through our products. This way you can check prices, print out items of interest and see delivery costs without ever needing to order. The only way you will enter our PayPal secure payment service is if you press the Checkout button. So no credit card details are required until you are sure you want to purchase. Back to top
What are cookies?
How do I enable cookies within my browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
- Select Tools -> Internet Options and click on the "Privacy" tab.
- The default selection, "Medium", supports cookies, but you can click on the "Advanced" button to check.
- Click to select "Override automatic cookie handling" and "Always allow session cookies".
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
Back to top
- Select Tools -> Internet Options and click on the "Security" tab.
- The default selection, "Medium", supports cookies, but you can click on the "Custom Level" button to check.
- Scroll down until you see the word "Cookies" and verify that the radio button next to "Enable" is selected in both options.
Yes. We share your information with no one. You can read it here. Back to top
Why do you charge for shipping?
Shipping is a necessary cost and we make sure to give you the lowest price possible. To read our shipping and freight policy please click here. Back to top
Do you ship internationally?
We ship throughout the United Kingdom. Order can be placed from overseas and we can ship overseas. But please contact we first to confirm shipping costs. Over ustally take 3 to 5 days to reach further locations. We normally ask for a custom payment from our bespoke payment page. Or alternative directly via BACS. Back to top
How do you calculate my shipping charges?
Shipping rates are determined by the weight and size of your items, the number of packages required to send them to you. Most of the time your order will receive the exact shipping amount at check out. You can see your delivery charges in the cart and it will automatically update as you add items. To read our shipping and freight policy please click here. Back to top
When can I expect my order to be shipped?
Polybags Direct is quick! Regular ground shipment orders received by 2pm will be shipped that day on stock items Monday through Friday. Back to top
Do you have a catalog I can request?
Yes! We supply an electronic calalog you can print off. Just click here. Back to top
Can I get an invoice when ordering online?
You will receive an invoice in the delivered package. Back to top
Do you offer quotes?
Yes! Please contact our sales department for a quote at email@example.com. Back to top
Is ordering from your website easy?
It certainly is! Three easy steps and you are done.
- Click on the blue "Buy" link. One unit of the item will be added to the shopping cart. Repeat this process to add more units to the shopping cart.
- Click the "Checkout" button on the shopping cart and you will be taken to the PayPal's secure payments website. Here you can confirm that the items you ordered are correct.
- Complete the payment by either entering your credit card details or if you have a PayPal account simply login and complete the transaction. Your credit card number is processed by PayPal's secure e-commerce server and never revealed to us.
All online orders will be followed by e-mail confirmation so that you can be sure that everything went smoothly. Back to top
Who pays for returning a damaged or defective item?
If you receive a damaged or defective item, we will promptly send you a replacement or issue you a full refund after you have returned the damaged or defective product. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for replacement shipments. To read our returns policy please click here. Back to top
Why does the shopping cart not work?
We currently support Firefox and Internet Explorer. Please ensure you have the latest version of these browsers. Back to top